The services of Audit-Invest company will include the preparation of recommendations for the most effective distribution of duties and authority between employees participating in record keeping and reporting – the compilation of the Matrix of Functions.
1. Studying of the existing distribution and staffing as of the survey date
Our specialists will help you to form a full list of the functional responsibilities of the financial service, identify the responsibilities of financial service employees, provide you with samples of the “Function Matrix”.
2. Analysis and formation of the Functions Matrix project*
Analysis of the actual distribution of responsibilities of employees of the financial service for:
- identification of sites to be optimized;
- combination of control and executive functions;
- interchangeability and rotation procedures;
- revealing of facts of underload / congestion of staff units;
- duplication of functions.
Formation of the project “Functions Matrix” taking into account the analysis:
- optimal distribution of functions between staff members;
- creation of an understandable algorithm for the implementation of the “Function matrix”;
- eliminating the shortcomings of the existing system.
*At this stage, the work is carried out jointly with the head of the financial service (chief accountant) of your enterprise, in order to take into account the personal factor with the optimal distribution of employees.