Financial statements review is audit, conducted to provide complete financial statements of the company.
WHAT DOES FINANCIAL STATEMETNS REVIEW GIVE?
- Preparation of interim accounts concerning finances for a quarter and half a year
- Information concerning management decision making
- Information concerning necessity to conduct audit regarding more concrete operations and sections
WHAT DOES AUDIT-INVEST DO?
- Compulsory audit of financial statements according to IFRS
- Compulsory audit of financial statements accounting Rule
- Audit report concerning financial statements review
- Report to executive management with conclusions following the results of audit
The workflow of your project
2Fill in a brief
3Meet us in our office
4Sign the contract
5Let us make your project done
This is simple! Call right now: 097 338 12 88, 050 340 11 17, request a call or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are waiting for your call and ready to advise on all issues.
Contact a specialist
Fill in a brief
After you fill in a short brief, in the mode of full confidentiality, our specialists will prepare an individual commercial offer, certainly offering you several options
Fill in the brief
Meet us in our office
We are ready to schedule a meeting with our experts anytime you are comfortable to do that. Come to our office to discuss all project details and meet closer.
Schedule a meeting
Sign the contract
After your decision we will draw up a contract taking into account all the features and nuances of the project.
Let us make your project done
For successful implementation of the project, we create a team of experts who will perform the task within the set timeframe, provide relevant reports and recommendations.
Remember: we always monitor the quality of projects and act solely in your interests!
Do you want to find out more about other types of audit?
Maybe you're interested in other types of our services: