Due Diligence is a thorough audit expertize of the object allowing to get truthful and structured information about the object.
WHAT DOES DUE DILIGENCE DO?
- Absolutely objective representation of the object
- Real evaluation of financial state of the object
- Analyses risks of cooperation with the object
- Opportunity to make right decisions concerning investments
WHAT DOES AUDIT-INVEST DO:
- Real evaluation of the company’s financial state and present risks
- Analysis of tax statements articles aiming to get information about tax activities of the object and risks
- Documentation expertise and full legal analysis of company’s economic management
- Confidential audit report concerning real state of the company
- Possible risks connected with financial state of the company
The workflow of your project
2Fill in a brief
3Meet us in our office
4Sign the contract
5Let us make your project done
This is simple! Call right now: 097 338 12 88, 050 340 11 17, request a call or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are waiting for your call and ready to advise on all issues.
Contact a specialist
Fill in a brief
After you fill in a short brief, in the mode of full confidentiality, our specialists will prepare an individual commercial offer, certainly offering you several options
Fill in the brief
Meet us in our office
We are ready to schedule a meeting with our experts anytime you are comfortable to do that. Come to our office to discuss all project details and meet closer.
Schedule a meeting
Sign the contract
After your decision we will draw up a contract taking into account all the features and nuances of the project.
Let us make your project done
For successful implementation of the project, we create a team of experts who will perform the task within the set timeframe, provide relevant reports and recommendations.
Remember: we always monitor the quality of projects and act solely in your interests!
Do you want to find out more about other types of audit?
Maybe you're interested in other types of our services: