International financial reporting standard (IFRS) – set of documents (standards and interpretations), regulating the rules of drawing up financial statements, necessary to external users to make economic decisions regarding the company.
WHAT DOES STATEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH IFRS DO?
- Entry into an international market (in Europe one only works with companies, which maintain IFRS)
- Presentation of clear and detailed information to investors to get large investments and increase of total credit
- Complete and credible data about company’s activity simplifies decision making, regulation of economic operation
Audit-Invest audit company offers You services of audit, transformation of IFRS by certified auditors with huge practical experience and full knowledge in the sphere of audit in Kiev and Dnipropetrovsk.
WHAT DOES AUDIT-INVEST DO:
- Audit of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Review of financial statements of the company in accordance with IFRS
- Transformation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Financial statements in accordance with IFRS, structured including all requirements of legislation in Ukraine
- Consultations of auditors regarding efficient preparation of information in accordance with IFRS of the company
- Guarantee of confidentiality