Voluntary audit is audit conducted at the initiative of executive head or founder member of the organization. It is conducted for any period of company’s activity and may embrace either all sections of accountancy or its separate parts.
WHAT DOES VOLUNTARY AUDIT DO?
- Minimization of financial, tax or economic risks
- Full objective representation of financial and operational activities of the company, which is especially topical during executive management change, purchase of ready-made business or reorganization (division or takeover etc.) of the company
- Detection of weaknesses of company’s activities
WHAT DOES AUDIT-INVEST DO:
- Audit of financial statements according to Statement of Standard Accounting Practice
- Audit of financial statements according to IFRS (international financial reporting standard)
- Agreed-upon procedures in any difficulty concerning inspection of elements, accounts or financial statement items
- Complex analysis of existing system of tax and financial accounting
- Audit report of credibility of financial statements and their correspondence to set criteria
- Objective evaluation of state of company’s financial affairs is an opportunity to make sure that business-plan is drawn up correctly, appraise value of business, its risks, performance of accounting and finance department
- Recommendations of certified auditors concerning errors elimination in accounting and enhancement of efficiency of company’s activity
- Detailed report to executive management with conclusions to inspection results
- Confidence of the leader and accounting department correctness of accountancy, drawing up financial and tax statements