Financial statements review is audit, conducted to provide complete financial statements of the company.
WHAT DOES FINANCIAL STATEMETNS REVIEW GIVE?
- Preparation of interim accounts concerning finances for a quarter and half a year
- Information concerning management decision making
- Information concerning necessity to conduct audit regarding more concrete operations and sections
WHAT DOES AUDIT-INVEST DO?
- Compulsory audit of financial statements according to IFRS
- Compulsory audit of financial statements accounting Rule
- Audit report concerning financial statements review
- Report to executive management with conclusions following the results of audit
6 REASONS TO TRUST US:
1. Regular tracking of changes in IFRS, big number of auditors of this kind in Kiev and Dnipropetrovsk
2. Audit-Invest audit company is included in Register of auditors according to decision of Audit Chamber of Ukraine № 118 from December 26, 2002.
3. System of quality control of audit services of Audit-Invest audit company is certified by Audit Chamber of Ukraine (decision of Audit Chamber of Ukraine № 238/4 from September 29, 2011)
4. Audit-Invest audit company is included in the List of audit companies which correspond to criteria for compulsory audit
5. Professional liability of Audit-Invest audit company to audit clients is secured in ASKA insurance company (insurance contract of professional liability of the auditor № 3340670 from February 13, 2015)
6. 3 certified auditors with 20 years of work experience
Are you interested in another types fo audit?