Financial statements review is audit, conducted to provide complete financial statements of the company.
WHAT DOES FINANCIAL STATEMETNS REVIEW GIVE?
- Preparation of interim accounts concerning finances for a quarter and half a year
- Information concerning management decision making
- Information concerning necessity to conduct audit regarding more concrete operations and sections
WHAT DOES AUDIT-INVEST DO?
- Compulsory audit of financial statements according to IFRS
- Compulsory audit of financial statements accounting Rule
✔ Audit report concerning financial statements review
✔ Report to executive management with conclusions following the results of audit